Skip to main content

WE MET FOR A REASON... (I’m BACK!) IT’S 2018! “THEVIDEODIARY”



 PEOPLE COME, AND PEOPLE GO. WE ALL SERVE OUR PURPOSE.
 GOOD, or BAD; EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!
 SOMETIMES IT TAKES US A WHILE TO FIND OUT
WHAT’S THE REASON; WHY DO CERTAIN THINGS HAPPEN?
WHAT WAS THIS PERSON’S PURPOSE IN MY LIFE? AND IT’S OK
IF WE HAVEN’T FIGURED IT ALL OUT YET; EVENTUALLY...
WE WILL. 💯 -KymXO

 This is my first blog of 2018! I wish I’d; make more time to write more. I’m so busy with trying to finish school... I just want to graduate! There’s only three things heavy on my mind right now; as I’m typing this... 1; I REALLY SHOULD BE SLEEPING, but I NEVER SLEEP AT NIGHT SMH...
2; I HAVE TO PASS THIS TEST!!! I MUST GRADUATE THIS SUMMER! 😩🙏🏾
3; However is exactly why I’M WRITING THIS RIGHT NOW; AT 3:30 am.
I want to share the recent events that has happened; or STILL IS HAPPENING IN MY LIFE.
MY JOURNEY SO FAR... I’M JUST TRYING TO, START LIVING MY BEST LIFE. Here’s the story... I met a nice woman the other day; While working out. I was going for a walk; she stopped me... She asked me my name, I told her. She then asked me; Could she PRAY FOR ME. She walked up to me; I looked at her without even thinking, I SAID “YES, PLEASE DO.” She took my hand.


httpShe told me;
“GOD IS GOING TO HEAL YOU... THE PAIN YOU FEEL EVERY DAY; THAT PAIN IN YOUR BACK RIGHT NOW (She let’s go of my hand to place her hand onto my back; in a very calm, and gentle voice she proceeds to say to me...) “IT’S GOING AWAY...” (I lifted my head up; opened my eyes to look her in the face... I was in shock! 😳 How did she know I was feeling any pain? How did she specifically know where I was hurting today? She continues...) “AND ANYONE WHO HAS HARMED YOU, WON’T AND CANNOT HURT YOU ANYMORE, DON’T WORRY ANYMORE. IT’S ALL GOING AWAY; IT’S ALREADY DONE. KIMBERLY, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! INSIDE & OUT... YOU ARE PROTECTED BY MANY MEN THAT STAND BESIDE THE LORD...” (When she said that I instantly teared up. I knew she was talking about my grandfathers in heaven 🤦🏾‍♀️ Meanwhile; She takes my right hand again; I gripped it tightly, shaking; with my left hand I wiped away sweat off my face, and tears from her words... I begin sweating more cause my anxiety; nervousness, I didn’t know what she’d say to me next! And that scared the shit out of me! She continued to speak...) “AS LONG AS YOU STAY WITH JESUS, KEEP FAITH IN HIM; GOD LOVES YOU! YOU ARE DOING RIGHT BY THE LORD. GOD IS GOING TO MAKE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE! KEEP FAITH IN OUR LORD AND SAVIOR.” We hugged; she told me where her church was; I thanked her, I walked away fast af! Lol! I  went about my day... Feeling completely different. I JUST SMILED AS I “POWER WALK” Home. At that very moment; any pain, or stress I felt was really GONE! I called my grandma to tell her everything... I can literally tell my grandma ANY, and EVERYTHING!
Every since I randomly met that kind lady yesterday, I feel better 💯 Thank you Pastor Miriam. EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING FOR A GOOD REASON. I feel it’s always special when I MEET PEOPLE. I always keep to myself. I stay day dreaming; I swear I have “3D tunnel vision!” 😂 If you can catch my attention, or especially stop me during “My workout” YOU’RE SPECIAL! You’ve come into my life for however long, for a reason! GOD allowed you to catch me at that time, and that place for a specific lesson, or GREAT REASON; without a doubt! EVERYTHING HAS; AND ALWAYS WILL, HAPPEN FOR A REASON. EVERYTHING YOU’RE SEEING HAS EITHER BEEN A LESSON, or a BLESSING IN MY JOURNEY. 
💯🙏🏾♥️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRACKED BUT NOT BROKEN... A CHAIN OF EVENTS (My Attempts To Date Again)

 QUESTIONS EXISTING... WHY?  WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO MY FAMILY?  WHY IS MY LOVE LIFE NON-Existing?  I'VE STARTED BACK DRAWING & PAINTING AS EXTRA THERAPY. IT HELPS ME NOT THINK ABOUT ANYTHING AT ALL. WHEN I'M CREATING I'M NOT OVER THINKING ABOUT ANYTHING FOR ONCE. WHY HAVE THINGS NEVER WORKED OUT? WHY AM I SO DISAPPOINTED IN MEN? I HAVE MY REASONS... A lot has been happening for me since I’ve last updated my blog. GOOD & BAD shit. I’ve been having troubles updating my blog, so this one will not be about fashion. This blog is about my recent experiences with EVERYTHING GOING ON IN MY LIFE CURRENTLY. Everything has been so FUCKING HEAVY... WHERE DO I BEGIN?                                                                           Two of my baby brothers were arrested, they were misled and were just protecting our family. that's all I can say about what happened. My family & I were able to bail out my brother DARIUS... TH

Just Me & JACK 🤷🏽‍♀️💔

 LEGEND SAYS "WHEN YOU CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT, ITS BECAUSE YOU'RE AWAKE IN SOMEONE ELSE'S DREAMS" I'm just awake. I usually am around this time every night. It's 3:00am now. I just got home about an hour ago from, celebrating my 27th birthday 🎉 I had a really good time! I really did. I enjoyed myself, I had a few drinks.... Funny thing is, I'm still drinking as I'm typing this, JACK DANIELS. I feel I'm getting sober... Weird as fuck! I may not post this I feel I'm just rambling. I just want to clear my head. Yes, I did have a great time tonight, and all my birthday week actually, I feel so blessed! but SOMEHING IS MISSING. Now that the party is over, the celebration is over... Now that I'm home, in this room, in this bed alone I'm not okay. I wish a mother fucker would tell me "Well, That's YOUR FAULT KYM!" It's NOT MY FAULT! I'am not responsible for any "FUCKBOYS" actions and NO ONE CAN BLAME ME

Imagine being loved the way I LOVE...

  I’m far from perfect. I even know I still have some issues. I don’t have plastic titties that touch my fuckn chin, I don’t have ass shots or gotten lipo, nor can I afford it. I may not be as successful with my business as she may be with hers neither. You can find someone with all those things, and she still don’t be about SHIT.  She won’t be half of me. I’ve been hurt. I’m the way I am for a reason. NO MAN HAS LOVED ME THE WAY I LOVE ME 💯 NONE HAS DESERVED ME NEITHER. SHE CAN’T LOVE THE WAY I LOVE.   WEARING: KAYXOCLOTHING