Skip to main content

This Body Of Mine... #NOSHAME!

 Like everyone else... I have insecurities. I think people would be shocked to know, I have a lot!
I feel I grew up fast, too fast! I was a happy child, no care in the world, before I turned maybe 12 years old πŸ˜” Sadly From the first day I started school, first grade! It was HELL! I was bullied on the first day πŸ˜’ Evil ass kids! πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ½‍♀️😩 I've been on the heavy side for, as long as I can remember! I've always been "PLUS SIZE" I've NEVER been skinny. At a young age, just twelve years old, I realized I was "different"? I didn't look, or behave as the other kids in school. I didn't believe anything was wrong with being different, but I often wondered WHY did they make fun of me so much... I knew I was, BIGGER, I knew I was special πŸ˜‚πŸ’―πŸ˜ But the harassment, and bullying started to, become too much for ME! No BULLSHIT! I remember falling through a chair during class! YES! I BROKE THE FUCKING CHAIR DOWN! 😱😩😭 Someone set me up for failure! LMAO! Seriously! The whole class laughed at me! Didn't even help me back up from, the floor πŸ™„ That was the first most embarrassing moment of MY LIFE! πŸ˜‚πŸ’―πŸ€¦πŸ½‍♀️ After that... Long story short. It didn't get any better for me. I feel others who don't know me personally, all these other beautiful, women who, constantly  tell me " I INSPIRE THEM" would be "SHOOK" to know I delt with Anorexia growing up! I became very ill, For years!
I'm almost ashamed of sharing this information with others, putting it all out there! But, it was something very serious that I had to go through as little girl, as young woman. I didn't fully recover, and get myself together, till I was 17 years old! At 17 Years old, I dropped out of school, I had to take care of myself, I needed to be healthy again! Physically, Mentally, and Spiritually. πŸ™πŸΎ Sadly, it took me dropping out of school to, get my life together! I haven't talked about this in so long! I talked about it briefly, in a school essay recently. Yes! Now I'm back in school, COLLEGE! finishing my education, and I'm HEALTHY, AND ALIVE! Still working on myself, Nothing wrong with bettering yourself, losing weight, getting FIT, but doing it the RIGHT WAY, "THE HEALTHY WAY!" And just finding MYSELF! Honestly, and truly learning to LOVE MYSELF as a PERSON, as a WOMAN, INSIDE & OUT! I can't stress how, important it is for US women, especially! Women! (NO OFFENSE MEN) πŸ˜‚ It's so important for us to know our SELF-WORTH, AND TO LOVE OURSELVES, LOVE OUR BODIES! Our bodies are our TEMPLES! We are created to CREATE! Our body's, THIS BODY OF MINE, is capable of taking, and handling the most pain! So why is it, We can't handle simple, PAINFUL, WORDS from Un-Happy people? THIS BODY OF MINE Is STRONG! Our bodies  carry children! We birth children! We GIVE LIFE!!! πŸ™ŒπŸ½ How can we not be STRONG? HOW CAN WE NOT LOVE & APPRECIATE OUR BODIES? MY AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, STRONG, BODY! We have to look deeper! We have to learn how to LOVE OURSELVES UNCONDITIONALLY! I'm on this journey, I call it "MY HAPPINESS JOURNEY" WE HAVE TO LOVE OURSELVES SO, WE CAN RECEIVE GENUINE LOVE! ONCE WE LOVE OURSELVES, WE WOULD KNOW EXACTLY HOW IT TRULY FEELS TO BE GENUINELY LOVED! IF WE LOVE OURSELVES, our taste in MEN/WOMEN will CHANGE! πŸ’―ONCE WE HAVE THAT LOVE FOR OURSELVES, WE KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE, WE WON'T ALLOW ANYONE TO LOVE US ANYTHING LESSER THAN UNCONDITIONAL. LEARN! 
SELF-LOVE, SELF-WORTH IS LEARNED! Learn. πŸ’―❤️πŸ™πŸΎ


Thank you, Whom ever is reading this. Xo




Comments

  1. Your story is truly a testimony! Continue to stay strong and confident and your real beauty will always shine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CRACKED BUT NOT BROKEN... A CHAIN OF EVENTS (My Attempts To Date Again)

 QUESTIONS EXISTING... WHY?  WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO MY FAMILY?  WHY IS MY LOVE LIFE NON-Existing?  I'VE STARTED BACK DRAWING & PAINTING AS EXTRA THERAPY. IT HELPS ME NOT THINK ABOUT ANYTHING AT ALL. WHEN I'M CREATING I'M NOT OVER THINKING ABOUT ANYTHING FOR ONCE. WHY HAVE THINGS NEVER WORKED OUT? WHY AM I SO DISAPPOINTED IN MEN? I HAVE MY REASONS... A lot has been happening for me since I’ve last updated my blog. GOOD & BAD shit. I’ve been having troubles updating my blog, so this one will not be about fashion. This blog is about my recent experiences with EVERYTHING GOING ON IN MY LIFE CURRENTLY. Everything has been so FUCKING HEAVY... WHERE DO I BEGIN?                                                                           Two of my baby brothers were arrested, they were misled and were just protecting our family. that's all I can say about what happened. My family & I were able to bail out my brother DARIUS... TH

Just Me & JACK 🀷🏽‍♀️πŸ’”

 LEGEND SAYS "WHEN YOU CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT, ITS BECAUSE YOU'RE AWAKE IN SOMEONE ELSE'S DREAMS" I'm just awake. I usually am around this time every night. It's 3:00am now. I just got home about an hour ago from, celebrating my 27th birthday πŸŽ‰ I had a really good time! I really did. I enjoyed myself, I had a few drinks.... Funny thing is, I'm still drinking as I'm typing this, JACK DANIELS. I feel I'm getting sober... Weird as fuck! I may not post this I feel I'm just rambling. I just want to clear my head. Yes, I did have a great time tonight, and all my birthday week actually, I feel so blessed! but SOMEHING IS MISSING. Now that the party is over, the celebration is over... Now that I'm home, in this room, in this bed alone I'm not okay. I wish a mother fucker would tell me "Well, That's YOUR FAULT KYM!" It's NOT MY FAULT! I'am not responsible for any "FUCKBOYS" actions and NO ONE CAN BLAME ME

Dear BBW, GET ON TOP! (He Told Me I Couldn't)

" A MAN'S JOB IS TO INSTILL CONFIDENCE IN HIS WOMAN. SO IF YOU'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP UN-CONFIDENT YOUR MAN AIN'T SHIT! " πŸ’― I'm very hesitant to post this. I probably won't, maybe I'll keep private, maybe I won't. But if you're reading this, I was triggered recently with, another beautiful plus size lady friend of mine situation, and has me thinking a lot about MY OWN BAD, pass experiences... 🀦🏽‍♀️ I've been hurt, I've been disrespected, I've been FAT SHAMED by men, plenty times before! once by a guy I was beginning to date! I STILL THANK GOD TODAY I DODGED THAT BULLET! πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’― lol! I'd NEVER had a grown ass man make fun of me, call me out my name, He said to me "YOUR Fat, and disgusting! I'LL ONLY GIVE YOU A CHANCE. BITCH NOBODY WANTS YOU! SO WHAT YOU LOSING WEIGHT! YOU STILL FAT!" 🀦🏽‍♀️ That's just half of what he said! I remember word for word because, I wouldn't forget being disresp